State-of-the-schools meetings to be held in each APS Cluster
At the start of the 2012-13 school year, Superintendent Erroll Davis delivered a state-of-the-district address to speak candidly about our challenges and new work to build a culture of excellence system wide. Now, our K-12 regional executive directors and school principals will hold their own forums to provide an update on the state of the schools in each cluster. APS leaders will discuss the academic offerings in our schools and answer questions from parents, students, employees and partners. Listed below is the schedule of cluster meetings:
· Carver Cluster: February 19 – Price MS – 6 p.m.
· South Atlanta Cluster: January 31 – Long MS – 6 p.m.
· North Atlanta Cluster: January 23 – Jackson ES PRIMARY CAMPUS of Warren Jackson Elementary, located at 4191 Northside Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30342. NOON
· Douglass Cluster: February 21 – Coretta Scott King YWLA – 6 p.m.
· Maynard Jackson Cluster: January 24 – Maynard Jackson HS – 6:30 p.m.
· Grady Cluster: February 7 – Grady HS – 6:30 p.m.
· Mays Cluster: February 6 – Mays HS – 6:30 p.m.
· Therrell Cluster: February 13 – Therrell HS – 6:30 p.m.
· Washington Cluster: February 28 – Washington HS – 6:30 p.m.
Entry filed under: Elementary Schools, High Schools, Middle Schools, Schools, State of the Schools, Washington High School. Tags: carver cluster, douglass cluster, east region, grady cluster, maynard jackson cluster, mays cluster, north atlanta cluster, north region, south atlanta cluster, south region, state of schools, therrell cluster, washington cluster, west region.